Monday, March 1, 2010

Well we got the call

Well we just got the call that Finnian has to be at the hospital at 10 am sharp. He can have no liquid afer 8 am but he can have his meds but have them before 8 am. The surgery will take about 4 hours.
Finnian got the 24 hour bug that Maura had and now Joe has it too. I am usually lucky enough that i don't get it when every one else has it, I usually get sick all on my own. So I hope it stays that way. Its a weird bug you can projectile vomit for 24 hours and not have a tempature. Poor Finnian the spasms on his tummy were terrible and he had the dry heaves. Thankfully we had no major seizures even with him tossing his meds. Today he is doing good and keeping everything down.
So now the count down begins to the final hours before the surgery. We will see how the brace goes after the surgery. I find it hard that he will not be in casts. I think thats my biggest worry that I will hurt him. Oh well we will just have to wait and see

No comments: