Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the latest news

Well tomorrow we go to see the doctor and get Finny's leg/hip checked out. We will see how everything is going. He still has his hospital cough so tomorrow we will take him to the peds and see if he needs more than neb treatments. I hate to think that we will have to shove more meds in to him.
As far as pain managment he is now down to getting the good stuff every 6 hours. The last thing I need is for him to get hooked on pain meds too.
We went out today and we had a job to get his pants up over his bum. But because he was sitting down no one could see that he was showing his bum off. I think I will invest in some more leggings but in more boy colours. Or may be I will try some baby legs on him.
He is getting back to himself as he was pulling hair today. His poor nurse he nearly pulled her curls off and he laughed the whole time.
Friday we go and get a low vision evulation done on him for school. I hope he will respond and I must put his contact lenses in. He has not had then in for over a week as I figured the surgery was enough stress on him without me poking at his eyes.
Will let you know how tomorrow goes.

No comments: