Saturday, March 27, 2010

We went to the Gardens today

Finnian and the caterpillar
Eoghan in his woodland chair

Maura in her woodland chair


Finnian and the caterpillar again

Finnian and the ladybug

Big butterfly
Eoghan in the bee's head

My 3 caterpillars with the beautiful butterfly in the background

My 3 kiddo's

Eoghan and the frog

Eoghan and Maura in the conservatory
We went to the gardens today and we had a great time. It never fails with my camera. Either I forget to put the card back in it or my batteries die. Well they did die the batteries and I didn't have any extra with me. It was a pity because we had gone to see the Orchids. It was very crowded in the conservatory and I am not one for crowds when I have the kids in tow. So with the batteries dead in the camera and the crowds we left. The security guard felt bad for us but I told him not to worry we would be back as we have a membership to the gardens and we can go on another day or else we will go there first and then walk around the gardens. It was funny a guy went up to the security and asked" why is she allowed to bring in her stroller?" The security guard just looked and replied" I see a young boy in a wheelchair there is a difference" I felt like running over and hugging the guard. Most people think I have a fancy stroller oh how I wish.
The kids were tired after our day out and both Eoghan and Maura were in bed by 8:30 on a Saturday night. We will have to do this more often. Yeah my side kick is hanging out on the couch having a great conservation with his sock which is now all slobbered on. Oh well laundry tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos you posted are beautiful! Oh, and the children, too! ;) Yes, the outdoors is so nice! Barbara