Friday, March 19, 2010

Its Friday

Finnian had a great day at school yesterday and today its wasn't as good. He had PT and was not happy. I cannot blame him his hip still hurts and his leg is stiff from him not being able to move it. He is doing much better with his pain meds he now just gets it every 12 hours and we are hoping to wean him on to motrin starting over the weekend. Fingers crossed that it won't upset his tummy. He has never had motrin or advil before. Its not something I ever have in the house if at all possible as I am very allergic to it. Even if I spill the liquid on my skin I come up in a big red welt and if I ingest it I go into anaphalic shock. Once was enough for that to happen. So I guess I will have to wear a mask while I crush the pills so I won't inhale any of it.
Tomorrow my little girl will turn 7 so now she will be a big girl or so she thinks. We will be celebrating her birthday at my brothers as we go to the St.Patricks Day parade by his house almost every year since he moved up there.
The weather has been very good and it shows with Finnian. He is a bit like myself we love the cold weather and we love the weather this time of the year as long as its not raining. Its a bit of a bummer the rain is supposed to be coming out way on Sunday night. We have really enjoyed the nice taste of good weather. Even the tee shirts and the capri pants got pulled out of the closet.
Have a nice weekend

No comments: