Monday, March 1, 2010

Don't you just love it when people say..................

I think I have heard it all, Did you sue?, well if you did this it would help, you need a house, Oh I don't know how you do it,
Well now first things first No I did not sue anyone over Finnians issues. Well I don't think my uterus has any insurance.
We have tried a lot of things with him and they only treat his isssues they don't cure it. If I could afford a house I would have one but only have one paycheque coming in and all the meds we go through in a month I have squat for anything else.
The only reason I can do it is because I have accepted our Finnian for who he is and I love him for him. My other 2 children are really great with him even though he takes up a lot of Mommy time. We have been very honest with them about his issues and I think thats very important.
I find it hard that people just look and pass judgment. Don't you think if I could rewind time and figure out what caused his issues I would change it. No one person ever asks for a child like mine. The one thing we can do is love him, care for him, keep him happy but at the same time keep in line like as if he was a normal 5 year old. You cannot dwell on the would have , could have, should have because it like a virus and it will eat you up. All we can do is look toward tomorrow and hope its a better day.

No comments: