Thursday, March 18, 2010

I don't know what to do with myself

Yup I have the house all to myself today. Finnian went back to school today, just 2 weeks after his surgery. Well his nurse didn't want him to miss out on school pictures so she took him to school. Next week they will be having the graduation pictures. Yes my little lad is graduating for pre-school. He will be starting kindergarten in September.
So far today I have burned my toast not once but three times. Burned my fingers taking the toast out. Took a big gulp out of my coffee only to find out I hadn't put any milk in it. Yucky.
Did some cleaning up and putting away everything and I just looked at the clock cannot believe where the time has gone today.
As usual everything is only half done but there is always tomorrow to catch up

No comments: