Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh what a Sunday

I finally went to bed this morning at 4.30am only to have to get up at 7;15 again. I guess I cannot complain at least I got some sleep. Finnian has been very cranky last night and today. Cannot say if its the weather we had some thunder and lightning. Or if it is a side effect of the pain meds he is on along with the antibiotic.
He kept down his first feed but tossed the second one and screamed during the whole projectile vomit. I guess his reflux is bothering him. So we decided to give him ginger ale flattened and warmed. Never before has he tossed ginger ale but today was a first it came flying out his nose and mouth it looked like someone had jumped on his belly and everything came out.
I have to put in a call to his GI doc tomorrow and see what his take is on the vomiting. He has been a little miserable off and on for a few days now.
His incision looks really great and he is even wanting to roll over on his left side and suck his thumb. We will see how he is doing he might go to school on Thursday. Well they are taking the graduation pictures and I don't want him to miss out on them but if we have to, we have to.
The other two are off from school tomorrow a teacher's conference so they are very happy.

No comments: