Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Raining like cats and dogs

It was pouring out side today. I took the kids to school this morning and by the time I got home every bit I had on was wet. Of course I was getting looks as I took the kids to school no umbrella, I hate the bloody things and of course my signature my capri pants and my clogs.
The best of it today the rain didn't seem to bother Finnian that much. We didn't see any seizures but that does not mean he wasn't having any.
I also have a new job part of my job description of being a Mammy to a special needs child. I now can compound prevacid.Our Finnian has been having a bit of a problem with the beeds in the prevacid not moving out of his stomach so the doc wanted me to get compunded prevacid but the pharmacy said it was too unstable to compound a months worth. So called the GI and got told how to compound it myself. So now it will be compunded twice daily. Whats and extra few steps in giving meds as long as it works.
We go to see the urologist with Finnian tomorrow to get his water works and pipes checked out. He has been having a problem he either doesn't pee or else he is flooding the place out. I know its going to come back neruological in nature but you never know.

No comments: