Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yes he does have ear infections

Well since daddy was off today he got to go to the peds office with Finnian and Bonnie. I stayed a home and took the Christmas tree out of the box and set it up at the ssame time I did laundry.
Well it was over 3 hours later when they got home and the result was yes he does have 2 very nasty ears. So now he is on an antibotic to blast the bugger out. Oh just roll on the 22 of December so we can see about getting new tubes put in. As a child I suffered horrible with my ears, nose and throat until I got my tonsils out and Iwasn't sick for almost 6 years other than getting a head cold. You know its been two years since fFinnian got the g-tube and they have been the best winters so far other than the ears. Its been almost 2 years since his last tube placement and we have had a total 7 ear infections we had 3 since july.
Such a change in him already sice he got the antibotic in his system well at least he is not whining and crying. He is more back to his usual nature.
So if it is a good night tonight he will go to school tomorrow. I am looking to get more than 2 hours of sleep tonight. Since Friday I think I have gotten may be a total of 9.5 hours.

No comments: