Thursday, December 24, 2009

Doctor's visit today

Well today we went back to the peds office to get Finnian's ears checked out it was just a follow up. So while there I asked if I needed to see the doctor to get a new script for my inhaler well I did because its been over 4 mths since Iwas there. Not to bad I just sibned my name on the adults page.
I happened to ask if they had the flu shot and they said yes we have both. Oh great as Maura never got her regular flu shot as they had run out before so her name got put down on the peds sign in sheet along with Finnian's.
Well Maura got her flu shot and hardly cried which I am so proud of. Finnian still had fluid in his left ear but it looked good so he got the second part of his H1N1 shot.
I told him that I would bring Eoghan back next week so we could move forward on the "sugar" highs and lows. It was funny the first thing he said well you will have to take him to the lab to get the 3 hour fasting gloucose tolerance test done. Not a problem it will be done.
So on the way home we took a detour and stopped in the Irish stores and picked up our rashers, sausages, black and white pudding Oh are we going to have a feast tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A feast indeed!

Sounds like a very productive visit!

Blessed Merry Christmas!

Barbara