Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another kidney stone attack and a phone call

Well Joe called me this norning at about 9:15am saying he was coming home from work that he had the pain again but it was now on his left side. So when he came home you just knew by looking at him he was in pain. Of course he comes and complains to me about the pain and all I could say it wasn't really nice but " Just take your pain med and drink plenty I cannot piss it out for you" of course he just laughed. All summer I had been harping at Joe that he wasn't drinking enough water while out delivering the mail. Now he said he knows the difference.
Well the phone call was about Eoghans GI scope with biopsy and of course I wasn't at home. So all Joe said what time does he have to be there at and he is allergic to eggs. But not to worry I would be able to answer any other questions tomorrow. So we have an early start as Eoghan has to be down there at 7:30 am. I am glad we have an early appointment. I also have to swing by the nutritionist's office and pick up the new formula recipy for Finnian. THey have to increase his formula in order to incease his calories. He has a nice gut but skinny arms and legs and he has been the same weight for about 9 mths . I am not to worried as he is growing and his blood work is coming back good. But I guess being that he is almost 5 years and only 31lbs they want to fatten him up a bit. Will update tomorrow after the scope

No comments: