Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Under the weather

Poor Maura is under the weather. She is running a slight temperature and is all congested in her head and has a bit of the pukes. So she is getting panadol and her allergy meds. It will be fine as long as it doesn't do the rounds in the house.
She probably got cold the other day as she decided to dress like Mammy. I mostly wear a fleece and a vest even when its very cold. Everyone just looks at me but I like the cold. I don't wear gloves or a hat either. I some respect Finnian is alot like me he loves the cold and we get the evil eye when we put a hat on and forget about gloves.
I have to take Eoghan to the docs tomorrow to get the 3 hour glucose test paper so we will see how she is doing if she isn't much better she will probably be going too.

No comments: