Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eoghan's biopsy results

Well I got the call after playing a bit of phone tag with Dr.K. All he wanted to know whats been going on between biopsy #2 and #3. When you here that you know its either great news or it's not. So I said "why" he told me never mind why just answer the question. So being my usual self told him about the fights to get Eoghan to take his meds and that he he has been cheating a bit. So he said" well that makes sense now". So the result is first biopsy was bad the second one great and the third not as bad as the first one but nowhere like the second one. So we have 6 mths until the next one so we have to pull up the socks and tighten the belt over the things he eats. So it is back to being very strict with every morsel of food that goes past his lips.
You know I cannot blame Eoghan for it he is after all a child I just have to be more watchful and go back to keeping a food log and I will make him take his meds in front of me to make sure that they have gone down. I sure hope the next biposy gives us better results.

No comments: