Friday, December 4, 2009

Joe

Well he went to the urologist with my mother in tow well more at my asking because I couldn't go with him as Finny had to go to the eye doc. I knew my mom would ask all the questions and find out everything. Joe is a typical man and would come home and say " oh yeah everything is ok". Well the good new is that his stons are small and he should pass them all with some minor pain but not need any other medical intervention. He had to go and get a KUB x-ray taken he also signed the relase so the doc could get the CT report and he just has to go back to him the end of January. Guess what I won't be able to go with him either on that day as FInny has to go for x-rays and see the ortho doc nearly at the same time. So it looks like my mom will be going with him again.

No comments: