Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time managment

Some people will understand espeically anyone that goes to doctors offices. You know you have an appointment and about 30- 45 mins after your appointment you get seen by the doctor.
Well to day is an example of that. Eoghan has to get a glocose tolerence test done to rule out diabetes. So we werre supposed to go yesterday to see the doc to get the paper work but Maura was not feeling too good and since Joe had the car to work we would have had to either take the bus or call a cab. But it was too cold and to be waiting for the bus and I hate taking cabs we skipped the docs office for this morning. Saw the doctor and got the paper work and set out to the lab. Well when we got there they said they couldn't do the test on Eoghan. They only do the test between 8 am and 10am. It was almost 11am when we got there.
So now Joe is alittle pissed as now he has to take the train to work tomorrow instead of driving but hey I have to take the 3 kids with me to the lab and be there for 3 hours. I didn't know there was a time for when the test is to be done the doctor diddn't tell me.
So then I get a lecture in time managment. Well lets put it like this I felt like the bull and someone was waving the red cape in front of me. Yeah maybe it was my fault that she can down with a bug but I couldn't see taking the sick child out in 4 degree weather when I could go in the van the next morning and leave her at home.
Oh how sometimes I wish everything would go according to schedule but its life.
What fun tomorrow morning will be at a lab for 3 hours with the kids and it being New Years eve. I know I had other plans but now my schedule has to be rearranged but that doesn't mean anything.
So I guess I just have to say "Its my fault"

No comments: