Friday, September 25, 2009

Well our boy has been having good days and has been doing very good at school. He is even behaving himself in speech therapy. He usually does not like to particapte and often pretends to be sleeping of else he will not do anything just point blank refusal.
He is even back sleeping all night which for me is great. No more hour here 2 hours there now I guess my body has to get used to getting 6 hours straight sleep. May be its because my natural highlights are really showing. I cannot understand why people are surprised that I have gray hair I am no spring chicken.
Got a call from the doctors office telling me that Finnians appointment has been changed from 9.30am to 10.30 am which is fine. Now I have fifty million questions flying around in my head and also wondering what changes if any they are going to make to his meds. Must remember to get new perscriptions for nearly everything he is on I also need to get a script for more diastat. With any changes will probably need it. Oh well will update tomorrow when I have more news

No comments: