Monday, September 21, 2009

Spoke too soon

Well the little ham woke up this morning happy. So in to the shower he went but just before he was all done there was that tell tale twitch. I had gone to drop the other two at school so Bonnie had him and as soon as I walked in all I hear" he's twitching for the last 3mins and not responding to any stumilation" So we just watch and wait. Next thing he is out of it and not fully himself. Not even 3 minutes later he is having another one. So I just go and get the diastat and give it to him and we wait and watch again. He came out of it but still not 100%. So Bonnie said she would take him to school so off they went. The bus driver was probably bitching because we sent in the rolls royce not the convertiable. Finnians school bus is not a wheelchair bus so they usually put him in a carseat and fold his wheels. So I told the bus driver look it goes to school on Monday and comes home on Friday because I need it for the weekends. I love the Kimba full support, fully adjustable and for Finnian its the right chair for him to be in when he is not 100%.
Got a call from Bonnie telling me that he had another seizure at school but came out of it on his own which was great because he would have to get Klonopin as he had his max amount of Diastat for the day.
He is home now and yet again is totally himself. Having a blast on the floor. I keep telling my kids when you are finiched with something put it away but of course it falls on deaf ears. But my dear Eoghan just learned that Finnian on the floor can cause problems Yup Finnian just kicked over the Wii and now Eoghan is mad and telling Finnian that he was not to go near there but my sweet boy just laughed at his big brother.

No comments: