Tuesday, September 15, 2009

well last night Finnian got a treat the Firemen came to our building just after 12am. It was nice to see him laughing you see he loves the sirens on the fire trucks, ambulances, cop cars etc. Of course I am the nosey one and I had to go out and see whats going on so I take my side kick with me. We had just opened the door and the firemen came down the stairs and when they see Finny they asked if I had called for the fire trucks did I need help. I said no but we were comming out to see what was going on. So out we went and I just wished I had my camera with me because you should have seen the expression on Finnians face when he got outside and heard the truck. One of the firemen asked if he was ok and I said oh yes he loves the sirens. So as they leave they put the sirens on he nearly jumped out of my arms with excitment and as the the second truck passes they also blast out the siren for him.
Now just after 4am this morning I was nearly wishing that there was some siren going off some where as my boy has another screaming seizure. Nothing could console him and every time I touched him he jumped like every nerve in his body was on fire. Well tonight I will be ready with my camera but watch he won't have one. I just hope the puking won't start again. I think I have finally gotten the smell out of my house. But with our lad you never know.

No comments: