Thursday, September 17, 2009

And it starts again

Well the shit hit the fan and our boy is back to being miserable again. So tomorrow we will probably be going to the doctors office with him probably to be told can't find anything wrong with him. I just hope is a bloody ear infection because if it is he will be getting new ear tubes put in. I will insist its not fair to the poor child its bad enough he has uncontrollable seizures, blind and cannot eat like a normal person but there is nothing worst than having a pain in your ear. You put him in his wheelchair and recline him ever so slightly and walk with him he is very happy. Well tonight I will be on duty and if it keep him happy and sleeping I will be pounding the pavement with him in his jogger. Its easier to take the jogger out as I just bounce him down the steps (which he loves) in the wee hours of the morning. Right now he is whining and crying and being miserable. I checked his ear again its a little red so hopefully thats the problem. Called the docs office and got an emergency supply of anitbotics to tie us over for tonight. hopefully it works.

No comments: