Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally asleep

Well its now like 2 am on Saaturday morning and I finally got the little bugger to sleep. That after 3 dirty nappies and being rocked in many positions and finally just as I thought it would be a sleepless night he finally decided it was time to sleep.
We know its seizure related alot of what is going on with him. You all probably wonder why I say this well his puking was seizure related and not a bug of any kind I was told that he could have alot of bowel movements it just depends where the seizure is hopping off of. He is also having peeing issues and this in the past has alst been related to seizures. We hadn't seen this in a few months but he didn't have a wet diaper early to day and we were pushing fluids in hoping he would go on his own. So he hadn't gone so got out out all of his supplies to cath him and low and behold he peed.I am watching him again as the last 3 diapers I have changed have only been dirty but no pee. IF symptoms continue will bring the kit with me to the docs tomorrow and get a urine sample off him there and have them check it out just incase comething is cooking in that department. ...... and so the saga continues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Old Finnian. Keep up the good work Ger, You really are doing a wonderful job.

J

Jerome said...

Sorry Geraldine
Previous comment was from me.

Jerome