Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I hope I don't put my foot in it!!!!

Since we were in the hospital Finnian has not puked. We don't see the mad chewing motions he did look like he had a big wad of Hubba Bubba and was chewing like a mad man. But now he is very jumpy jerky at times and he does this gasping noise and he also will start crying out of the blue. His nurse started laughing to day at me she said it was so funny to hear me curse. Now mind you I do at times have a very potty mouth and today with the "new " things Finnian is showing I was not a happy camper. I know you all want to know what I said well here it is " those basterin seizures must be feckin hopping off some other part of your poor head Finnian" Now I was not cursing at my child I was cursing at the f... seizures. I guess I am a little sleep deprived I am kind ow getting up and checking on him to make sure he is not puking.

No comments: