Thursday, September 10, 2009

Got the call

Well today I got the call from the insurance telling me that Finnian is go to go for his EMU admission. This was the first time that I got a call but then again its the first time they have pushed to get him in.So the nurse just called to let me know that it was a go and I would get the letter in about 5-7 days letting me know that it has been approved. She was so nice she gave me her number where if I need any questions answered about his admission just to call her. She is Finnians nurse for hospital admissions and any services he receives as an in patient or out patient. This is a good number and a good contact to have.
So I am packing our bags mine and Finnian's for the hospital stay and Eoghan's and Maura's for Nanny's house. Wouldn't you know that today he didn't puke but he did sleep alot in school todaay and he went to sleep around 8 pm and is now awake and ready to play and its almost 12.30 am. He will hopefully go back to sleep in about an hour because mammy needs her beauty sleep
night

No comments: