Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends and Family

Isn't the internet and social pages associated with it great and some times we think it is a curse because we cannot live with out our e-mail, Facebook, Twitter etc. But I have some amazing friends that I have met through some support groups, people who understand and are living a life like ours. I have also been contacted by people who I went to school with. Its true we always wonder where they are and what they are doing. More over for me as I don't even live in the same country I went to school in or where I grew up.
Then there is family, we are seperated by that huge body of water called the Atlantic Ocean but through email and Facebook that gap is nothing more than turning on the computer. I have made connections with family I haven't seen or spoken to in years. Some of us were only little nippers the last time we saw each other face to face. So thanks to the internet and social pages we no longer have to get news via the parents all we have to to is turn the computer on and we are connected.No longer do we hear " You know your uncle ...... well its one of his" or "you know so and so well thats one of them".
So family, our friends and our internet friends lets all keep in touch.

No comments: