Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

Well thankfully the kids are back at school today. Yesterday was really tough on me as I was nursing a bad headache. It didn't seem to matter what I took it was still there. THe kids were nit picking on each other all day and they were loud at times which really grated on my nerves all because of my head. At least I did the laundry now I just have to finish putting it away today. I guess maybe the lack of sleep is catching up with me or may be I am coming down with something I have been sneezing like crazy. I just thought it was allergies may be it is and may be its not I guess I will find out in a few days.
Later today Finnian will be going to see the surgeon and we will be finding out when he will be having his surgery on his tummy. They will be doing the nissen which will hopefull stop him from throwing up. We will probably have to wait to see which type of surgery, traditional or keyhole and we will have to see if they have to change the position of his g-tube site.
Finnian was beeping off and on all night with low O2 rates but of course every time I would get the nasal cannula out to put on him his numbers would would go back up. I guess playing tag all night really has not helped my poor noggin.
Will let you know what the surgeon says later today

No comments: