Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday morning

Well its almost 5am on Monday morning and boy wonder is sucking back oxygen again. He did ok over the weekend no O2 but threw up a whole lot yesterday afternoon/evening. I was catching up on my beauty rest(haha). You know I was counting up the hours I have slept this past week from Sunday to Saturday and it was a whopping 23 hours. I guess the coffee and the milk duds keep me going. I made up for it yesterday I had 2 naps its sad to think I am 40 years old and I have naps on Sunday. Between the 2 I would say I slept probably 5-6 hours. Wow thats like 2 night normal sleep. I also got a little over a half an hour last night but the beeping of Finny's alarm got me up out of that one.
Maura just got up and she is so excited it snowed out. ******** snow again we got a small taste of spring 2 days last week and then on Saturday it was cold and we had wind gusts up to 50mph and ********snow flurries. No wonder Finnian is off the weather cannot make its mind up and it is really messing with his system. I just made her go back to bed its too early to be listening to her chatter now I am tired. I think I will bunk down with Finny and see if I can get 40 or 80 winks. If I could get 2 hours now I would be a really happy lady.

No comments: