Sunday, February 6, 2011

I have to get my own

Yup I just have to, I hate that I have to keep skipping over songs just to find something I like to listen to. Oh sorry I mean I really need to get my own ipod. Right now I share with Finnian and its getting to the point now he likes to listen to his own type of music and his ipod is loaded with what he likes and some of what I like to listen to. You know I can only take so much Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford. Now I don't mind what he likes but I just have to be in that mood you know to listen to them.
Its just when I stick headphones on I like something that is a little more up beat. Now mind you I have a very wide taste in music and you would never know what would come out of the speakers in the kitchen. Thats another thing that has to be replaced is the disc player in the kitchen its now starting to mess up the discs just like the last one. I hate when you go to play the disc and it skips half of the song or get stuck. I have ruined so many CD's and even a few of Finnians have scratches in them. The more music and pictures I put on my computer the next thing I will have to up grade that too. Oh wow soon everything will have to be up graded the next thing the hubby might what to upgrade to a newer model wife if I don't stop complaining.

No comments: