Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

Well today started out fine the usual Saturday morning panic getting ready and out the door. Of course we missed the bus nothing new there. Got to Scoil Gailge just 5 mins late not too bad. Today I was the helper for the small ones and it was fun. Finnian was sitting in his chair and just taking it all in and you know it was good for him. Got home and got everyone settled for the afternoon. Finnian was chillin on the couch and then the next thing ........... yup he threw up all over the couch, his pillow, himself and it even got the rug on the floor. All I can say thankfully he was on his belly because if he had been on his back he would have aspirated and that would have been a whole other story. He was mad enough when I went to clean his face off he would have gone totally ape if I had to suction him. He is still a bit off and the dirty nappies lets put it this way no matter where you are in the house when he goes you can smell him. Yup its that bad, Maurs is going around spraying air freshner and you know if you spray too much of that it smells bad too.
I feel great I had a nap its my night to have a good night sleep but the nap has really up skittled that. Joe is on duty tonight and watch Finnian will the best little man for his Daddy it never fails.

No comments: