Friday, February 25, 2011

Tests, tests and more tests

You know part of me wants to say "fuck everything" but then again part of me says "follow though and see". We have gone for more testing because some say its necessary that he has the nissen fundo done but after meeting with the Surgeon and talking at length with him its not something that is the most important thing to have done for Finnian if the tests show he is not refluxing enough for it to be done. Dr. Bob said that if Finnian's throwing up is a result of reflux then the nissen would be the right thing to do for him, but if his throwing up is neurological then its not going to work to stop him from throwing up. My gut tells me its neuro based his vomiting is not reflux so I cannot see putting him though something that is not going to benefit him.
I will live with doing all the laundry from him throwing up over putting him under anesthesia and doing a surgery that will not benefit him.

No comments: