Monday, October 19, 2009

Sorry about the language

I just want to say sorry about my potty mouth. When I get flustered it comes out and of course I just type it down. I think anyone that would see blood sugars 372 it would happen to. Well we are off to the peds tomorrow to get him checked out and I do have a number for a doctor if it is really what I am thinking. Thanks to the the lovely nurses in Finnys Neuro's office. Such a wave of relief washed over me after talking to them. I was nearly eating the cigarettes while waiting for someone to call me back becasue I was in a bit of a panic should I run to the ER with him or what. So now I have to wake him up during the night and make sure he wakes up every time. Now thats going to be fun because Eoghan is not the nicest person when you wake him up from his beauty sleep.
Maurs was funny all she said " Well here it goes again the both boys off to the doctors". "Mammy aren't you lucky I am not like them boys" Oh she doesn't know how true that was.
Well we will see what happens

No comments: