Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I guess I spoke too soon

He is not himself and the jitteryness ( if thats a word) is getting more noticable. As usual he is a bit cranky his ketones are in a good range so its not that he is covering the right side of his head with his hand looked in his ear but I cannot see anything checked his throat but cannot see anything only two huge pink tonsils. Is it seizures or does he have a headache? How do I get a child who is non verbal and with the mental capacity of a 18mth old to tell me? At times times you would wish that Sookie Stackhouse was your neighbour so she could pop in and listen to his thoughts when he wasn't feeling good and let you know whats going on inside he head.
The other lad checked his sugars almost 2 hours after his dinner and the thingy said 50 so I told him go get a ricekrispy snack and I will check you again it was better it came up to 72 not great but better. Just wished I could figure out whats going on with him.Last week his numbers were high and now this week they are low but they still say he is not diabetic and just watch him but something is making his sugars go whacky.
Oh well lets wait and see what tomorrow will bring

No comments: