Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, Monday.........

Well it started with screaming at Oh wow I cannot remember the time, but it was early probably about 6ish. THen he stopped. Then he started crying and man did I know why it was a gas mask I needed and it was everywhere. SO cleaned him up and not even 10 minutes later he was crying again and I ended up I had to strip the bed. No this time there was a big wet ring in the bed. So got him up and showered and dressed and then took the other to school. He was very stiff almost spastic like. Came home and gave him his meds and hooked him up to a feed and he went off to sleep. He slept for 4.5 hours he is in better form now but still not 100%. Of course I didn't think to video him this morning when he was screeming. So we will see what tonight will bring and no he is not sick.

No comments: