Saturday, October 24, 2009

FACES

By the title your are probably thinking pictures but alas no. What it means Finding A Cure Against Epilepisy and Seizures. Is a confrence at NYU in the city. This will be the first time I am going to one at NYU. Every year Yvonne forwards the info for the confrence but I always make an excusse as to why I can't or won't go but this year I want to check it out
So Mammy gets to go to the city all on her own wow I haven't done that in a very long time. I am even going out to lunch with Will I havent done that since we worked together and I have been a stay at home Mom for almost 6.5 years.
I don't know which I am more excited about the whole day on my own ( ie no kids), going to the confrence and might learn something new or going out to lunch.

I am also going to a confrence at Columbia on Nov 7th that is all about epilepsy.

No comments: