Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve

The kids are already planning and trying to remember where they got the "good" candy last year. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast never mind where the "good " candy was .
Maura is so funny she said" I don't know how Iam going to do it Mam, I will have my pumpkin, my witches broom but I don't have another hand to carry Finny's goodie bag" Our Maurs always makes sure that Finnian is included in trick or treating. Last year she told a man "hey hang on I need one for my brother" He asked her where is her brother and she said "do you see my Mammy over there well by little brother is with her he cannot come here because he is in a wheelchair" The man must have liked her because she came back with loads of candy.They have their plans made we leave the house at 3 p.m. and go up and down the avenue. They have to be home at 5 p.m I don't know why but thats their plans. Then at 6p.m they will go around the house they know every door that they will get candy at.
They hope the photo studio down the street will be doing the Halloween pictures again this year so do I. Last year we got a nice photo of the three of them together.
This year Eoghan is being a Stars Wars character , Maura is being a Princess Witch and our Finnian is a Clown.
So until tomorrow

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hope your kids get lots of loot and have loads of fun!