Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something new with Finnian

With the last increase in Banzel all of Finnian's symptoms of the puking,pooping and breathing issues have gone. Which is really great he is more "with it" too. I must get him on video he is doing great pushing up on his arms much like waht a 4-5 mth old would do . I know he is nearly 5 but this is an improvment in the right direction.
Now the "new" thing that has popped up is at night when he is sleeping he will start crying and when you try to pick him up he is like his whole body is frozen and when you touch him it like he nearly jumps out of his skin and he just screams louder. It is really hard to explain is it that his whole body is in a huge muscle spasm or id it like his whole body cramps up???? I don't know.
The one thing I do know is his contractions start releasing from this head down through his body but his poor legs are the last part of him to come back to normal. Last night he had another one and I pick him up and he stayed in the same position that he was in lying on his side. When the "wave" was over and he opened up his hand you could see the mark of his finger nails deeply embeded in his palm. I did put a call into his doctor and they are stumped at to what it is so now watch I will sit and wait tonight to get it on video and it won't happen. They also want me to put his pulse ox on to see if his oxygen goes down during one of these episodes.
So now we wait.

No comments: