Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 sleepless nights and now............

Yup some bug has attached them selves on to Maura. I knew as soon as I saw her comming out of school she looked a little off. She tells me her head hurts by the time we got home around the block I was soaked but she was ok because she had her rain jacket on. Came home and dropped off the bookbags and we took off down the street to pick up Finnians meds. Came home and got her all set up and she tells me her throat hurts. took her temp and it wasn't bad 100.3 so I told her to hop into bed and maybe she might feel better.
Then she is asleep and all of a sudden Eoghan tells me "my belly hurts and every time I burp or fart I feel better" All that was going through my head shit now him too. Well he finally threw up and feels much better but I don't know will have to wait and see how he is tomorrow.
Maura will not be going to school as I took a look at her throat and her tonsils are yucky looking and also one of her ears doesn't look great either so it will be off to the peds with her and see whats cooking. I am trying to keep her away from Finnian so he doesnt' catch what ever she has. I am tired have been up the last 2 night with Finnian don't know whats going on with him but he seems to have his days and nights mixed up again I hate when that happens. Joe is off tomorrow so he can stay up with Finny I need my beauty rest.
Oh bugs , bugs , go away I don't kneed you in my house.

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

yep. when it rains it pours.

hope everyone gets better very soon. i hate cold and flu season.