Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well I have moved on from "the Manual" post. Finnian had a great day in school and I aslo got some thing acheived for him at home. I have an appointment for a DME supplier to come and measure him for a walker. Can you believe it? Well in school they have him in a Rifton gate trainer and he doesn't really like it as his hands get tied down on the frame. But while surfing the net I came accross a product by Prime engineering called a Kid Walk. I flew it by his PT both old and new and they were all very interested in it. His old PT from EI thinks its the right one for him becasue it will encorage him to move ( action/reaction). So we are meeting with Ty on friday and we will take it from there.
I also got an appointment with a new ENT for him in two weeks. I went over it and I chose to bring him to Colombia to see a ENT. Well they can access his chart on the computer and if he needs new tubes putting him under ansthesia won't be so difficult. H'mmm if he does need to get new tubes may be we might be able to get his eye doc to check out his eyes at the same time. He doesn't want to just put him under to check his eyes out so this might be a way to get 2 thinkgs done at once. Well we will see.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Good for you on the walker!!! We are getting Jude fitted on an adaptive stroller.