Thursday, July 30, 2009

I think I know whats been causing the vomiting

Well our boy has been vomiting off and on and I think its due to the heat and his delayed gastric emptying. I adjusted his flow rate on his pump and decreased the amoount of formula we were giving him and so far so good no puking, The only bummer is he seems to be on his feeds all the time now. But I will take that over sour milk comming out his mouth and nose. My biggeest fear was he has been puking in his sleep and I was so afraid of aspiration so I wasn't really sleeping everytime I heard that "cough" I was up in a flash. Now I feel like crap I guess I am just over tired and also my sinuses are acting up and my voice is getting a bit funky due to a post nasel drip. The kids love when my voice is gone so maybe I will take a trip to the docs office if its not better by Friday. I do not need to get broncitis during the summer had it one year and it almost took 4 weeks to clear up. Two rounds of antibotics and a course of steriods and daily asthma meds. As usual I will take the wait and see route.
Well tomorrow Finnian goes to see the ENT and we will see what he has to say about the ears.

No comments: