Friday, July 10, 2009

Sounds like ear infections again

You are all wondering why I say " it sounds like ear infections again" its the only time he whines,cries and the only way he stops is in a semireclined position and you move him constantly like rock him or put him in his chair and walk him. This is a bummer as he is only a week off the last round of antibotics. Being that he is on the soy version of the keto diet its not every antibotics he can take. We have done amoxicillian and the last round was augmentin which usually gets rid of the infections but this time I guess not. So if he has ear infections again I am just going to callthe ENT and see about getting his ear tubes don again. The last ones are still in place but are probably blocked. When the child has pain he is at a higher risk of having seizures and I have seen some myclonic twitches today.
Maura also is a bit croupy, she has the tell tale cough so I just started her on the allergy meds and put her back on the nebulizer. Will also get her checked out tomorrow. Eoghan has to get his allergy shots at a different office ans they both have swimming tomorrow morning. Whew I have a full schedule for tomorrow. There is never a dull moment in my house

No comments: