Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Maura, Daddy(Joe), Finnian and Eoghan
Beautiful clouds and there was like a rainbow in the them

Finnian chillin






Well we braved the beach again today with Daddy. We got there much earlier thatn we did the last time. It was great so by the time we were leaving it was getting very busy. So on the way home we took a detour and went and bought a beach umbrella. It will provide much more coverage for our boy Finnian. Must ask Nanny if she will pick up another brolly for our buggy. I went to two baby stores to see if I could get one but a lass no couldn't one. So Nanny can pop in to one of the baby shops in Galway and get one for me. To be honest I like the baby brolly for his chair it has more adjustability than the stroller canopy.More pics form the beach today. Also so far so good no projectile vomitting today. I just reduced down the flow rate cbut now it seems he is constantly on a feed. Its better than vomitting.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a great time-- what cute pictures!

Our kids have more in common than just seizures; Connor also had a stroke (a grade III intra-ventricular hemorrhage when he was three weeks old) and also has ventriculomegaly, developmental delay, GERD, a small corpus callosum, and a g-tube. You guys even have the same pump that we do!

Wanted to let you know, by the way, that I LOVE your kids' names. I'm still trying to get Jer to agree to name the next boy we have Finnegan and a girl either Maire or Aoife. No luck so far-- I'll keep working on him.

~Jess

Bronx Cataldo's said...

Hi Jess
The one thing that is funny we had Aoife picked for Finnian at first if he was a girl but my cousin beet me to it and called her daughter Aoibha which is the same namewould you say Maura or Maire?
Its unreal that out boys have so much incommon even down to the weird seizures.Ger

Jess said...

We'd say Maura.

Crazy.

~Jess