Sunday, July 26, 2009

We had a few days of no projectile vomiting and yet again he started last night. The poor little lad it just shoots out his mouth and nose his heart races and I don't blame him he seems to get upset. He was talking away in his own gibber last night and then he made that little cough and next thing it was everywhere. All I can say is thankfully I can strip my couch because all the covers went in the washing machine today. Of course while I was doing laundry he spewed all over his bed. He had eaten almost 2 hours before and he was tired sitting up and it was time for a nap. So we did do everything by the book but yet the doc said unless he is throwing up after every meal not to worry. But as soon as he is finished he back to normal right away so I don't know. All I can say is I am doing alot of laundry.

No comments: