Thursday, November 5, 2009

Up date on the button

No the new one didn't fall out "yet". I called the NP in the surgical department and we have an appointment to see her on Friday. She will check him out to see if he needs a shorter one. She thinks its because we have to put the max of water into the balloon and they are not as stable so they pop. Yes we only put distilled water in the balloon so its not that. Well its been a year since we saw them in that department. We were there right before Laura retired. She was great so relaxed and told me "don't worry there is only one place for it to go right into his tummy" I remember the first time I changed the button I just followed the steps and one two three I had done it. THanks to Laura and her confidence. So on friday we will meet Lori for the first time.
I also called and got appointments for the boys for their orthoics thats next week and I also called and go another appointment for the genetic doc for Finny. Her first available appointmnet is Dec 21st so I took it. Don't know if she has found anything but it was the neuro department that keep asking when was my next appointment. Maybe she has some answers but thne again who knows. Finnian is one of thoes cases that he is such a puzzle and nothing fits. Haven heard anything about his MRI they said it could take up to 3 mths since they have to knock him out to do it. I hope we hear soon .
Maura came home with the papers to get the H1N1 vaccine at school well so did Eoghan but he cannot get it. So I gave permission for her to get the shot only not the internasal vaccine. I don't need her coming home slobbering all over Finnian and passing on the virus. Haven't heard yet when they will get vaccinated.
So thats it

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am still at odds about Jude getting the vaccine, you will have to let me know how it goes.