Thursday, November 12, 2009

Early morning

Well I have been up since just after 4am. Yup he had another screaming/cyring session that lasted for about 2 minutes+. Joe picked him up and he nearly jumped out of Joes's arms. He was compleatly tonic in his legs and his arms were contracted in against his body. Joe had trouble carrying him. He is still very whiney and not himself he did have some congestion in his right lung but a blast of xopenex via the neb shifted it. He probably aspirated his own saliva when he was crying. He keeps rubbing his head like we would do when we have a headache and when I rub his head for him he totally relaxes.
So I guess today is going to be a doozy

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh, I hope is not getting sick...there is so much crud going around and I had a horrible sinus headache in my eyes yesterday...I also am getting over the flu...hope he feels better and things are going easier than you thought!