Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The joys of living in an apatrment

Well we have a leak and the best part about living in an apartment is I don't have to pay for it to be repaired. But the down side is the waiting to get it repaired. Now the bloody thing has gotten bigger and I am still waiting. It was supposed to be fixed yesterday but the guys never showed so we went to the super and he said tomorrow but the lady upstairs over me has to go to the hospital for some tests so we will now have to wait until Friday. They couldn't come today because it was a holiday that was just B.S. because all the stores are opened even the home improvment stores.
For now we cannot use the light in our bathroom until the leak is fixed because the water drips down from the light fixutre. So for now all we can use is the little night light well its better than no light. So if they went and checked it out when I first told them about it they would only have to fix the wall in my living room but now they have to fix the ceiling and the wall in the living room and the ceiling and the wall in the bathroom. Not just in my apartment but also the ladies up over me and they also have to fix her hallway by the bathroom. Now I am going to make sure that they replace everything not just scrape it down and plaster over it. I do not need mold growing on the walls I know its not good for anyone but for me its horrible because I am allergic to mold and I lose my voice right away. I am a little froggy but I keep spraying a mold and mildew remover on it to prevent and growth. Never mind me the last thing I need is for Finnian to have any reactions to it

No comments: