Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I don't know..............................

You know I did cave in and I did increase his meds just a little not to what they wanted I just went 1/2 way. Did it help not, it brought out even more of those little monsters. They are showing up in different ways and at first you don't , well I didn't, think seizure, not until you keep seeing them and then it hits you like a slap in the face. Then you start to think back to when you saw this first was it before or after then you start to think of the other little things, little twitches, the stiffing of an arm or leg or both. Then you wonder oh well I did give him his meds a little off schedule may be that's what but when you keep seeing them then you know.

I do know that our Finnian will always be fighting the seizure monster but I guess I am like everyone that a pill might cure him. The thing is I think he is on too much stuff yeah I do know it all works for a while and then stops. I feel like I am making my child a junkie because I am always shoving some kink of med down his tube or up his butt to deal with the monsters and I hate doing it but I have to.
With the latest increase in the monsters they are talking about bringing him in and weaning him off something. Normally I would wean on and off but this time they want to wean him off in the hospital I guess they are going to do it quick and they want to be prepared just in case of status. I don' know I am torn am I doing the right thing? I guess we will find out because something has to change.
He woke up screaming at 4:02 am this morning and had another dirty nappy. Its something that has been happening the past few days that he loses his bowel control with the nasty buggers. Watch they will bring him into the hospital and he won't have of do the crap he has been doing at home. It never fails. I am not a paranoid idiot I am just a Mother with her child's best interests at heart.

No comments: