Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First report cards of the 2009/2010 school year.

Well Miss Maurs got first honors and she also got an A in conduct. That is very impressive as anyone passing in the yard probably always hears me say "Maura" , "Maura will you stop" , " Maura stop jumping on the bed" its always Maura's name that is getting yelled in the house.
Eoghan got second honors he also got an A in conduct but he always does he is the quite one. Only for that one bad science test when his sugars were whacky and his handwriting he too would have gotten first honors. But I am so happy that he got second honors. He told me he will try harder so the next time he will get first honors. I told him just do your best but we do have to improve the handwriting.
So I am so proud of them

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I sometimes wonder how Em gets E's in attitude all the time when I am always chasing her to do her work.