Friday, November 13, 2009

My wonderful leak

Well its just been a week since wednesday sice I told the super about the leak and finally today they are doing something about it. The best is its a bloody hot water leak again. It was funny I went upstairs to see if anyone had come to check it out and I said to them just tell him its a hot water leak. They were amazed because he had just told them the same thing. How I knew is I have a towel down on the floor in the bathroom by the sink where the water is dripping and when I went to ring it out it was warm.
Thanksgiving is just next week and its my turn to cook and I hope everything will be fixed and put back to normal by then. I sure as hell don't want people comming in and a hole in my ceiling or that then need an umbrella to go to the bathroom. All that was bothering him is that I have colours on the walls adn he can only paint them the off white I told him not to worry I have plenty of paint in the closet for him to put up. Note I said for him to paint I will be damed if I am going to paint again. If he had gone and found the leak last week when I told him it would have only been just a scrape and slap up a bit of paint but not no way he's going to fix it and I will not sign the papers for him untill its finished the right way and he won't get paid. I know I am being a bit bitchy about it but I am allergic to mold and so is Eoghan but its my small man I am really worried about the last thing I need is for crap to get into his chest.

No comments: