Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a morning

Well the snow had started during the night and it wasn't too bad so off to the bus stop I went. The bus came and I put in my metro card all that was left on it was 25 cents. So I go to get off the bus because I don't have the fare and the bus driver was very nice and said I could have the trip for free. Get to the dept. of Ed and as I go in I say I have an appointment so they let me go upstairs. I get up stairs and let them know that I was there for a meeting. Next thing a guy comes out and tells me that all of the appointments for today have been rescheduled for another date. Well I didn't get the phone call because I am here. So I asked for a note to state that I showed up. You see you only get one shot to basiclly pleded your childs case for services and they are not going to make any decisions for my Finnian with out me being present.
The I walk across Fordham Road to Motor Vechiels as the van had to be re registered. Unbelievable there was only 2 people on line ahead of me. I think I was about 15 minutes max in there.That never happens sometimes you just love the snow. Then I walk back accross Fordham Rd. and I decied to pop down to Arther Ave,( little Italy) to pick up some good bread. So I walked home. It was a nice walk the streets were quiet and even though the side walks were not cleaned it wasn't bad. The best part was I left the house at 8:30 am and was back home by 11:00am.
Now Joe has gone out with the 2 to go sledding for a while. The house is nice and quite but of course there is always plenty of laundry to do. So that is all I have planned for the rest of the day.

No comments: