Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rain, rain go away

As a child growing up we went outside to play even in the rain. We would just put our jackets and our wellington boots on and have a blast jumping in puddles. The rain didn't stop us from having fun. Years later while being a letter carrier the rain didn't bother me I would just walk through the puddles with my rain jacket and white plastic safari hat on trying to keep the mail dry. I have always love walking in the rain.
Flash forward to now even though I do like the rain I hate what the rain does to Finnian. We don't get the huge amounts of visiable seizures but we know something is working in over drive. He will puke and sleep and whine and cry and just basically gets flustered. This morning e was in great form as his body has adjusted to the rain. Now I wonder whats going to happen if we get all the snow we are promised? Oh well I will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The rain is back here too!

Good thing you guys don't live here...Finnian would be miserable!

Hope you have a fabulous day...that's possible right!?!?!?

:)

Love to all of you...Deb & H