Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Appointments

Well we got the call today and I even got to pick out the day for Finnian's hip surgery. It is scheduled for March 2nd and right now I am not sure of the time but at least he is on the books for it.
We also got a call from the MRI unit reminding us of his appointment on the 17th. The girl was surprised when I told her that he all ready had his MRI done in November when he was in the hospital. I guess with the fuss they forgot to cancel it.
Tomorrow is the big day for Finnian when I go and battle the Department of Education for school placement and services. I won't sign off on anything tomorrow as we are still waiting to get his low vision evulation done. We had not heard anything and thankfully his pre-school coordinator found out why. We should be getting a call in March for an appointment in April. I am hoping to get him in to the school down the street as our main priorityfor him are his therapies right now.
We are supposed to be getting a big snow fall it has not started falling in the Bronx yet so it will be fun tomorrow when I go to the District and see who will show up for the appointment. I was supposed to meet with his pre-K coordinator to sign the papers so he will go to summer school but she was very nice and told me that with the weather she would more than likley not be in so we are going to meet on friday instead to take care of that.
I aslo called the eye doc;s office and just left a message to re-schedule his appointment. I don't know how he will be after his hip surgery so I will call Stewart again tomorrow and see whats going to happen.
The kids already know that they don't have school tomorrow and Joe is off from work well its his day off this week so they have plans made to go sledding. Maybe we just might take Finny out too. Well we will see.
I twisted my ankle today and it did not hurt didn't swell but as soon as I sat down tonight it started to hurt and of course it swelled. At first I couldn't figure out why my good ankle was hurting me. Well thats all I need now with the snow. Ah I will just wrap it up and it will be fine.

No comments: