Thursday, February 25, 2010

Counting down the days

Well today we went and got Finnian's medical clearence for his hip surgery. He has even put on 2 lbs. I guess the probiotics must be good for him. It was funny we get of the bus( yes I do take Finnian on public transportation) and we go to CVS and I meet one of the moms from school there. We are chatting and next thing Finnian does one of his tell tale coughs and next thing all I hear "Geraldine there is milk coming out the baby's nose" and as I look there a whole load came flying out his nose and mouth. Thankfully the rain plastic was over him and it didn't project to far. So I just open up my backpack and pull out some wipes and start cleaning him off. It doesn't phase me as it is something that he does.
So we go home and I was nearly leg less in the Bronx. It was very slushy,slippery, icy and of course I almost land on my arse. Of course my son thinks its funny when Mammy lets out a squeal and *?**!!!!!!. So when we go out to get the other 2 from school I put him in the jogger and I put the wrist strap on well just incase we have a repeat preformance the last thing I need is for him to roll away.
The rest of the day was fine we just watched the snow,sleet and rain and at about 3:30 it turned to snw and its still coming down. E and M are waiting for the call from the school to say that there is "No School" but they will just have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments: